We all know how hard it is to recruit good, experienced technicians to help your company grow, so we’re excited to share a new method for increasing the number of technicians on your staff: an in-house training program!
Inside our comprehensive guide to building your own appliance repair technicians, you will find:
- Advice on how to hire apprentices who are likely to succeed
- Sample training plan to create independent techs in 9 months
- Tips on how to generate revenue sooner from trainees
- Documents to help manage and supervise trainees
- Ideas from other servicers with successful training programs
Turns out, it is far easier to find candidates with people skills, mechanical aptitude, and an eagerness to start a new career. And with our online training courses and the right supervision, you can turn these apprentices into high-performing techs after a period of only 6 months or so. These trainees will be more loyal to your company than a seasoned pro, with all the same skills (if not more), and ultimately cost you less over their first few years. Exciting, right?!